Wireless Internet Conditions of Use
- Use of Wireless Internet access is at the user's risk
- No liability is accepted for any loss or damage caused by the transmission of computer viruses, or use of library equipment.
- GRLC staff are not authorised to offer technical support for personal computer equipment.
When using the Internet at Geelong Regional Library Corporation, customers agree NOT To
- Use the GRLC network to make unauthorized entry into other computers, communication services or networks;
- Use other software or Internet applications except as specifically provided;
- Distribute unsolicited advertising or any spam;
- Invade the privacy of others or engage in activity that is harassing or defamatory;
- Make any attempt to change or damage the computer equipment software, or settings;
- Use the Internet for any illegal activity, including violation of Copyright or other rights of third parties, or in a manner inconsistent with the Library's tax-exempt status;
- Use the Internet to transmit or view "Objectionable Material" as defined by the Classification (Publication, Films and Computer Games) Enforcement Act 1995;
Geelong Regional Library Corporation reserves the right to terminate or deny Internet access due to any breach of our Conditions of Use.
You will need to be on the list of authorized users for this network in order to access the Internet.